Sunday, July 13, 2008

An Introduction


My name is Roman Ragazzi and I have been addicted to working out for over 15 years. I read whatever I can put my hands on that involves fitness and nutrition, from books, to magazines, and even websites. Many times during high school, I would find myself sitting in class with a Muscle and Fitness magazine under my desk. I've tried a multitude of exercise programs, supplements, and diets to figure out what works the best. Now that I have all this knowledge, my goal is to help as many people as I can to achieve the body they desire and a higher quality of life. I started this blog because I believe that anybody, regardless of age, can see tremendous results with the right information, mindset, and determination.

For years, the bodybuilding and fitness market has been flooded with miracle fat-loss and muscle-building products. Each and every one of them promises instant results, backed by obscure scientific studies and fake testimonials. Stop spending your money on products that you've never tried. I've done the research so you don't have to throw your money away.

In this blog, I will write from my own experience and you will learn about the most effective workout programs, proper nutrition, and valuable supplements.

For your attention through out the blog i put a direct link to the supplements i am talking about press on the link(supplement) to get to the supplement directly.

2 comments:

Adrian Jesus said...

hey man it is great to hear you are revealing some of your secrets for looking how you look, I know we are what we eat and a huge portion of looking good involves eating good and healthy, thanks for the tips and yes I do have your painting, I never forgot, i just felt it is something I should give you in person.check it out and checkout some of my work if you are interested.
http://adrianroldan.blogspot.com/
, www.myspace.com/roldanclan2000
or www.myspace.com/roldanartstudio,
wishing you the best bro from San Diego,CA
cheers,
Adrian

Unknown said...

I am suspect as to the nature of this blog. Is this a real person who just uses his 'stage name' for privacy sake - or is this just one facet of creating the Roman Ragazzi brand of workout for publicity sake. I read your profile on dudesnude and see you are going from security guard to the world of finance - in which - if this is really a person and not a publicity event,I wish you all the success in the world. In any case, you look great.